Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bag of Beans

Hi!

I don't think there is anybody who doesn't notice Bag or Beans when travelling to Tagaytay because it's always the cause of traffic there. Even getting a parking space is so hard cause they're always fully packed! You definitely can't miss it. It's just pass the crossing going to Mendez.

So, last Sunday was my lola's bday so we headed out to buy her cakes. On our way back, we stopped by Bag of Beans in Tagaytay for an afternoon snack.



We ordered pies and pancakes. I had the sheperd's pie, Tin had the chicken and mushroom pie and faye had pancakes.


Sheperd's Pie (Single) - Php 115
This was very filling and the beef had this spice I can't quite distinguish but it tasted very homey overall.


Chicken and Mushroom Pie (Single) - Php 115
This pie was very creamy and seasoned just right.


Buttermilk Pancake - Php 175


And of course, what is a visit to Bag of Beans without coffee or hot chocolate?


Hot Chocolate - Php 110


White Mocha - Php 110


Caramel Macchiatto - Php 105
The caramel is on the bottom so don't forget to stir or else your last sips will be too sweet.


Bag of Beans also offers a Breakfast buffet for Php 320 and a Lunch buffet for 400+, but I am yet to try that out. I'm not sure if they still serve Coffee Alamid 'cause I didn't notice it in their menu but If they do, I might try it out on my next visit.

If you don't want the hassle of parking, they now have a branch near Tagaytay Rotonda, beside BPI, if I'm not mistaken. Well, that's about it. +J

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are making me hungry. Would love to drop by that place sometime!

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their breakfast food!! Their tocino is def smething Ill go back to Tags for just to eat!!


    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete